Monday, January 11, 2016

Introduction

Introduction:

Hey, I'm Tananda Nail. I like to draw in my spare time and I like to read a webcomic called Homestuck.
 

Academic Major:

My major is in Art: Graphics.

Goals:

I hope to improve my knowledge in this field using what we learn in class.

Continuing Education:

I am not entirely sure what university I want to go to.

Favorite Animation:

One of my favorite animations is called "After Us" by YouTuber EmptyFeet.



Future:

Hopefully I'd  be alive in ten years. A job and a nice house would also be nice to have, maybe even have a dog.

Favorite Vacation Spot:

If I had to choose a place for vacation I would pick the beach. It's fun and you can hang out with your friends. It's pretty sweet.

Pets:

I currently have five dogs, a goldfish, and a tortoise.

Photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment